Timer Tips: Helpful Information On Stopwatch Terms:
1) LAP Time: The INTERVAL or segment of time from the previous reading
2) Split Time: Measures the ACCUMULATION of time from the start
3) Dual Split: Stopwatch simultaneously displays LAP and SPLIT.
4) Lap Counter: Keeps track of the number of readings taken.
5) Memory Recall: The capacity to retrieve or recall earlier time readings AFTER they have actually been taken.
6) Dual Memory Recall: Refers to the ability of the stopwatch to retrieve BOTH lap and split (dual split) readings for recall.
7) Single Event Time: Means that you measure only time for some specific activity.
8) Countdown Timer: Shows the time remaining in a period, similar to a scoreboard or a shot clock in a basketball game.